Monday, January 17, 2011

Two Valentine's Day Cards

Move over Thank You cards, it's time to make Valentine's Day cards now. This first card was made using week 3 of the Viva la Verve sketch. I love red and black together, they are so romantic. The dp is a new stack from DCWV (Immortal Love), I got it at Joann's and now I wish I bought the 12x12 stack and not the matstack. I used a stamp from Verve's Love Story stamp set, some lace from Michael's and of course flowers.


For my second card I went all "cotton candy pink" lol. I used the Mojo Monday sketch #174 and some dp from GCD Studios (Cloisonne). The stamp is from Verve (Heart's Desire) and the pearl flourish is from Zva Creative. I love these two and it's gonna be hard to part with them when the time comes, but at least they will warm someone's heart.
That's it for me tonight, but I will be back tomorrow night.
Blessings & Love
Julia M

1 comment:

  1. ӏ really like it when people сome togetheг and share thoughts.
    Greаt blog, kеep іt up!

    Hеrе is my blοg poѕt - hcg diet injections for sale
    Also see my website - hcg success stories

    ReplyDelete