Monday, January 10, 2011

Changing my Crafting Resolution

Well my crafting resolution is not starting off as good as I planned. Making a card a day is probably gonna have to change to every other day, and if I post on my blog three times a week I'm doing good. Here are some recent cards I made.
This first one is for the Mojo Monday Sketch # 172, that I did last night. This worked out perfect since I needed a quick sympathy card for a guy. I used some K& Company dp, Basic Gray cs (SU!), and Verve Stamps (Joy for thr Journey, and Notes of Prayer).




I made this second card using one of my favorite DCWV stacks (La Creme), Verve Stamp (Celebration of Thanks)& Martha Stewart bp (Deco Fan). I have an order to make 10 Thank You cards, so the next few cards are gonna be just that.
Well I did make a card tonight, but I was too tired to take a picture so I will show it tomorrow.....Good night!!!!
Blessings & Love
Julia M

No comments:

Post a Comment