Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!!!

My first post of the year whoo hoo!!!!

So much has happened this past year and I can't believe it's over so soon. One of my resolutions is to make sure I post everyday, even if I don't have a card to share. Since I haven't made a new card yet I thought I would show some Christmas cards and my Mom's birthday card.


This first card uses Winter Silihouettes stamp set from Inkadinkado. I used an older Christmas Glitter Stack & Mat Stack from DCWV, and my new favorite SU color Cherry Cobbler.

This next card uses some dp from SU called Deck the Halls. This is one of the most elegant Christmas papers I have seen. I used the same stamp set, Regal Flourish Textures Fade from Tim Holtz, and these cool Prima Holiday Poinseittas I found at Michael's.
I made this last card for my mom's birthday which is on New Year's Eve. I choose these soft colors because it has been so cold here lately and I wanted to make a cheerful card.







I made this last card for my mom's birthday which is on New Year's Eve. I decided to use Berry Sorbet (PTI), and Certainley Celerey (SU), two soft
and cheery colors because we have had some very cold weather here lately and I needed to brighten things up. The dp is Porceleain (BG), and I got the floral spray from the dollar tree.
Well that's it for me, I will be back tomorrow with another card and let you know what I bought online last night.
Blessings & Love,
Julia M

No comments:

Post a Comment