Saturday, March 20, 2010

SOMETHING DIFFERENT

I thought I would try to make a shabby chic card. I see so many beautiful cards made in this style, but was afraid to try it. Finally said what the heck and started distressing my cardstock. This is what I came up with and entered this into the Stamping Sisters in Christ Challenge. Notice anything different about this cards? I finally figured out how to do a watermark on them. I am not computer savy, but thankfully I have Photoshop Elements 6.0 and it was not too hard. Couldn't figure out how to save the watermark, but I will try tomorrow. So this card was done for the Viva la Verve Sketch Challenge week 1 for March. They are already in week 4 ,so I am way behind.
That's it for tonight. I got new dp the other day so I can't wait to post new cards.
Love & Blessings
~Julia~

No comments:

Post a Comment