Thursday, March 25, 2010

Easter Cards

I finally got 3 Easter cards done. I really only have one stamp set to use, so I ordered Easter Blessings from Taylored Expressions a few days ago. This first card is going to my Godmother & her husband in Rio Rancho, NM. I tried to keep it soft but neutral since it is for a couple. The cross is from Inkadinkado and let me just tell you the flowers were not easy for me to color. Overall I really love this card, so I might have to duplicate it. The dp is from Basic Grey's new line Kioshi. This second card is going to a wonderful woman we call Nana. What a blessing she is to so many people. Her favorite color is purple, so I hope this card brings joy to her. See what I mean about one Easter stamp.

For this card I decided to use a scripture that reflects an Easter theme. I am sending this to my Aunt in Georgia. I decided to go very feminine on this one with all the pearls and the soft paper. The dp is Luxury Stack from DCWV. I originally bought this stack to scrapbook my daughter's First Holy Communion, but I never got around to that. (LOL)

Blesings & Love
~Julia ~


No comments:

Post a Comment