Friday, June 26, 2009

Verve Release Party Challenge

Good evening friends. Tonight was the Verve Release Party, and boy did I have fun. This was my first release party so I was a little nervous. It sure is hard trying to keep up and make comments at the same time. I got through it fine and even though I did not win any of the challenges, I still bought the new stamps and 3 other stamp sets. That means I can't buy anything else until the end of July.
So let me tell you a little bit about the cards I made. The top card uses the Cosmobell stamp from Stamping Bella. This sketch caught me off guard because I don't have a square punch so I had to cut them by hand. I think it came out allright.

This turned out to be one of my favorite cards using paper fron S.E.I.


On this card I used an Instyle Stamp called Yuki( I think that's her name). I also used my new Dotted Wave border punch.



A simple sketch using DCWV paper.




This is my favorite card! I just love how it turned out. I bought this paper a few months ago and forgot about it. The stamp is called Upsy Daisy from Stampin' Up. Now who will I give this card to ? Well, that's all for tonight. I need to get up early tomorrow so I can make a get well card for a friend of mine. TFL!!!!!!!!!





1 comment:

  1. Wonderful job on all the cards youve made hun!!! I too love the one with the S.E.I dp. Beautiful card!!!!

    Also thankyou for your lovely comment on my post for today, and for joining us in our first blog hop with The Greeting Farm!!!

    Have fun, and goodluck! :)
    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete