Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Mojo Monday Cards




Where have I been you ask? Well , I have been trying to work on some cards and layouts. I just can't seem to get much done lately, so my blog has suffered. Now let's see if I can get back on track. The first card was made using the Mojo sketch #89. What do you think? I'm so in love with this paper from DCWV, it's called Citrus. Since I have my first card order for 3 birthday cards I used this sketch. I basically made the same card, but instead of the sentiment I used a photo of the birthday lady. It actually turned out beautiful. All the cards for this order will have each persons photo on the front. After they have received them I will post.

Ok, on to the second card. I made this yesterday for the Mojo 91 sketch . I have never made a card this long. I finally used paper other than DCWV(ha-ha). The paper is MAMBI, and I used a Stamping Bella stamp that I have never used, she is called bettina buttercream. Now that school is out for the summer, I hope to take a vacation even if it is for the weekend.
Oh yeah I didn't forget. Here is a photo from Six Flags. This was taken at Cougar Rock and her /his name is ISA. Can't remember if a boy or girl, but I think it's a he. Well thanks for looking and leave me a comment or two. TFL!












No comments:

Post a Comment