Saturday, May 2, 2009

Cuttlebug and Stamps

What a day I had today! I planned to scrapbook all day, but only finished 1 page. I think cards have taken over thanks to my good friend Cassandra. She showed me her Stampin' Up stamps, and I fell in love. Boy this sure is addictive. Well I got my Cuttlebug and can't believe how easy it is to work. I am so in love with it. Now I just have to wait until Friday when my Nestabilities are arriving . My Instyle and Greeting Farm stamps came today. Now that was fast, since I only ordered them on the 27th. I made two cards with them and will post tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Love your cards
    Letmo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you have a real GIFT for making wonderful cards. Keep up the wonderful work,
    Thank you for sharing them with us.

    Letmo

    ReplyDelete