Thursday, May 7, 2009

American Idol


I can't believe my girl Allison got voted off American Idol last night. I have been a fan since I saw her audition. What a voice for a 17 year old. I think it was fitting that Chris Daughtry performed last night because in Season 5 he was in Allison's shoes, and boy was that a shocker. I'm sure she will get a record deal, I mean what record company wouldn't want her. In her honor I made this rocker girl livin' out loud.



Here are two cards using the Anya stamps from The Greeting Farm. I think I have become obsessed with these young ladies, I just can't seem to put them down. There is a third girl I have not used yet, so I'll try to use her on a card tomorrow. Oh by the way my new Magnolia Chasing Butterflies stamps should be here by Wednesday, and I know I am going to have a ball coloring them. I think I'll need more Copics!!
Photobucket
























1 comment:

  1. the "Allison" Rocker chick one is too cute. but the pictures for the other two cards you wrote about aren't showing up...

    ReplyDelete