Sunday, January 8, 2012

First post of the year

Happy New Year and welcome to my blog. One of my goals for this year is to actually post a card every other day. So onto my first card....for this card I used the Mojo Monday sketch #222. What an awesome sketch to start the new year off . Since I didn't get a chance to send any of the Christmas cards I made this year I decided to make a few Thinking of You and Friendship cards to send to some of my girlfriends.
Thanks for looking and Have a Blessed Day!



Card Details:
Stamps: Wishing You, Blue Skies(Verve); Bring on the Cake(G Studio)
Paper: Honey Cake(MME); Vintage Cream, Terracotta Tile(PTI)
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Memento Potter's Clay, Antique Linen Distress Ink (Ranger)
Accessories: Circle, Scallop Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders); embossing powder, pearls

1 comment: