Friday, April 23, 2010

VERVE'S BEACH PARTY CHALLENGES

What a busy week this has been. The schools are doing STAR testing, so seniors had the craziest school hours possible since they don't take them.TGIF!...it's time for Verve's Beach Party Release Party tonight. I can't believe I got all 5 challenges done on time. This graduation card is for the 5th sketch challenge. I used Pink Paislee dp and some Zva crystal flourishes. I love how this turned out.
This card is for sketch challenge#4. Finally got a chance to use this stamp that I've had for a few months.

Sketch challenge #3 is a Mother's Day card for a friend who has always been there for me, she is a great inspiration as well.



I used sketch #2 for a wedding card and is also for the Bible Verse Thursday Challenge where the theme is love. Now I have a wedding card handy for the next person getting married.




Challenge #1 is a color challenge using aqua, orange and green. Those are great colors for a summer birthday, so that's what I went with.


Just a few more hours until the Release Party so I gotta get rested and get the credit card ready. I'll let you know how the party went and if I won anything!
BLESSINGS & LOVE
Julia M

No comments:

Post a Comment